ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Let's go on record - Will Vandy fire Jerry Stackhouse if this team doesn't make the NCAA Tournament?

Will Vandy fire Jerry Stackhouse if this team doesn't go to the NCAA Tournament this season?

• Absolutely - make the Big Dance or he is fired!

• VU is incompetent, and will keep Jerry for a program destroying 6th season no matter what!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Friedas_Boss

Admiral
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2003
It's time to go on record. Lots of varying opinions here but what do you expect to happen to Jerry Stackhouse if his 5th team doesn't make the NCAA Tournament this season? I am extremely confident that Stack has one path and one path only to a 6th season, make the Big Dance. That's it. I don't believe Stack has any support left from the fans, I don't think he has any support left from the big money donors and outside of Candice Storey Lee's public vote of approval a while back, I don't think there is anybody within the Athletic Department that thinks he needs to come back for more of this.

When a fanbase is unified, the result typically happens. Five years is plenty, the proof is in the results and Vandy has the money to move on and I'm confident that they will.

What do you think happens?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News