ADVERTISEMENT

Hoops Recruiting Just caught up on all three 2024 basketball signees

Joey Dwyer

Captain
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2022
I plan on seeing Tanner and Bilal in person before the end of the year so I'll have more on them but I watched some more recent tape of all three this morning. Here's what I have in terms of evals for now.

Tyler Tanner-
He can score it better than I thought against good competition. The reads he made last night were really impressive, as well. He can really spearhead an offense. Very shifty and quick. I like his offensive game a lot. He got blown by a ton last night, though. They're gonna have to do some work on him defensively if he's gonna see the floor consistently next year.

Karris Bilal-
He's also very quick and shifty, better athlete than Tanner as well. Better defender from the looks of it, too. He can really put it on the floor and get to his spots. The main thing I could see hindering him early besides size is shot selection. He can make tough shots at a higher clip than most but he takes some really poor ones. I like Tanner at the one and Bilal at the two.

Jamie Vinson-
Have heard good things about his development although I still think he's a ways away from making an impact offensively at the college level. It definitely can happen at some point, though. The shot does seem to be taking some steps forward and he does make a real impact defensively, though. The biggest thing I'm encouraged by is the way he's moving and the increased comfortability he seems to have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News