ADVERTISEMENT

Just a bit of SEC hoops talk

Bighornsheep

Admiral
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2004
1. I’m really surprised no one had mentioned TN getting beat by Colorado Sunday (I know the VU football win, as it should, took all of the boards d basically but still thought someone would mention this).

On the surface not the biggest news, however losing by 12 in Nashville (basically a home game away from home for the Vols) to a team that lost the game before by 9 to Grambling is news and a shocker. Also maybe there is hope yet for VU or maybe Grambling is just way better than VU.

2. DJ Wagner just committed to UK. The 2023 class for UK is back to an old time recruiting class for Coach Cal at UK after some “weaker” classes than he used to get (he has 4 top 10 recruits including top 1 &2 by many pundits estimations for the 23 class). That team will be so loaded. Will VU ever be able to beat KY again in hoops (of course they will just might be many yrs away).

Also a side bar Stoops may have poked the bear griping about KY being a hoops school in trying to point out how the football team had done better than the hoops team recently. Why anyone wants to talk like this is beyond me, most of the time these things come back to bite you as it sure has with Stoops (not to mention Bruce Pearl making fun of this shortly after talking about Auburn being an all sports school).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News