ADVERTISEMENT

Football Is Candice Storey Lee the worst AD Vanderbilt has ever had?

Friedas_Boss

Admiral
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2003
Let me start by saying I used to defend her because I felt like she deserved the opportunity to prove her worth when lots of fans were simply mad she was hired without a formal and national search. That and I felt proud that we did have the first black woman AD in the country.

Fast forward to now and I feel like Candice has proved she isn’t up to the task of running a successful AD. Moreover, I think whether or not she fires Stack at the end of this season will determine if she is viewed as the worst AD in Vanderbilt history or not. She is either paying attention or not.

I also recognize that she is more of a figure head than a decision maker but if she isn’t active enough within the halls of VU to make people understand Stack needs to be fired, that is 100% on here.

I know Paul Hoolihan is her stiffest competition and although I never believed we would have a worse one, I now believe we are on the cusp of Candice Storey Lee, the first black woman AD, being widely recognized as the worst Athletic Director in Vanderbilt’s history.

Thoughts?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News