ADVERTISEMENT

Football **Cade Law Update**

JustinAngel

Admiral
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2013
I was able to catch up with Vanderbilt transfer target Cade Law about Vanderbilt, current recruitment, and more. For background knowledge, Cade played catcher for Vanderbilt this season, but he made the decision to enter the transfer portal to play football. He had some FCS/G5 offers as a quarterback out of high school, but he is now being recruited as a linebacker. He worked out for Vanderbilt's football staff recently, and he received an offer as a PWO. His younger brother is 2024 4-star linebacker Crews Law.

VandySports.com: How's your recruitment going?

Cade Law:
"It’s going good. Have worked out for a bunch of schools and am going to a few more. Looking to make a decision here soon."

VandySports.com: What schools are sticking out to you?

Cade Law:
"I have been to Memphis and Vandy. I am going to Kentucky and North Carolina late this week and early next week."

VandySports.com: What do you like about Vanderbilt?

Cade Law:
"Staff feels like a family. They all have the same Vision of flipping the mindset of the past and turning into a exciting culture. Coach Lea believes in what he does and that’s awesome to see out of a head coach."

VandySports.com: What factors will play into your upcoming decision?

Cade Law:
"Middle of next week I will make a decision. Crews and I playing together is a factor. Also the opportunity of being developed and wherever I feel I can get on the field and help make an impact the fastest."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News