ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting ***2024 IN-STATE QB RECAPS RETURN VISIT TO VANDY***

Sean_Williams

Admiral
Staff
Oct 14, 2013
Bowling Green, KY
vanderbilt.rivals.com
Independence (Tenn.) quarterback Cody Pagachis coming off a stellar sophomore season and has already picked up an early power five offer from Pitt back on March 1st.

The rising 2024 prospect visited Vanderbilt last season for a home game and on Wednesday, he returned to West End for a more detailed look at the Commodores as they went through spring practice.

"I really enjoyed getting to know Coach (Joey) Lynch. He’s the kind of offensive coordinator I could see myself playing for. Their plans for facility upgrades were amazing. Practice was really efficient and organized. I look forward to spending more time there."

"Very familiar with the school since I live in Franklin and follow SEC football. Just getting to know the staff. Met Coach (AJ) Blazek a couple of times now and met Coach (Norval) McKenzie today (Wednesday). They are all really upbeat and seem excited about what’s happening there."

Vanderbilt likes what they've seen from the 6-foot-3, 175-pound signal-caller so far and plan to continue evaluating him throughout the spring and summer.

"They just said they watched my film and that I could really spin it. I think they plan to come out and see me throw during spring practice. I know Coach Lynch has a good relationship with my quarterback coach Thomas Morris from QB Country."

So far, Pagach has made a handful of visits this spring as his recruiting interest continues to grow. For now, he's going to focus on his team's spring practices and hit up a couple of notable camps.

"I visited Kentucky, Memphis and Ole Miss the last few weeks," Pagach noted. "My head coach said Louisville was coming to see me this week and I know that the Wake Forrest offensive coordinator called my coach today to learn more about me. We start spring practice next week, so I’ll probably shut it down for a bit. I’m attending Rivals Camp in Indianapolis on the 24th and Elite 11 in May."

This summer, Pagach plans to camp at the schools that have offered and have shown the most interest. Those include Pitt, Vandy, Kentucky, Ole Miss, Wake Forest, and Rutgers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News