VISITING VANDY FOR !st. TIME ?'s

Discussion in 'Tailgate and ticket forum' started by warcocks, Aug 27, 2012.

1. warcocks

warcocks Commander
    Expand Collapse

I am a Gamecock visiting you guys for the first time I have always heard good thng about the expearance there. My question, is there any type of transportation to the stadium from your parking lots I have recently had back surgery and walking is extremly painful and need I transport? THANKS any help would be appreciated!

2. OriginalVUDores

OriginalVUDores Lieutenant
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

We actually don't have visitors parking lots. But, the parking garage on the end of Jess Neely away from the stadium end has visitor pay parking, and handicap parking. I don't think any of the golf cart shuttles run from there, but it is truly only a block from the stadium. Golf carts do run from the NCC parking lots throughout the 3 hrs before game time, but they are spotty at best in finding those who really need the ride as opposed to those that are just too lazy (sorry to those I offend). Best bet IMHO is the parking garage on the corner of 25th and Jess Neely.

3. Bear8000

Bear8000 Captain
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

If you have never been to VU, you will be shocked how compact everything is. Nobody really ends up parking a long way from the stadium, so no matter where you end up, it should be a pretty easy walk. Feel better brother, enjoy Nashville.