ADVERTISEMENT

Titans Tickets

kerrigjl

Nov 18, 2006
Nashville, TN
Anyone know of anyone with 3 to sell for the Titans - Panthers? Wanted to take some friends Sunday, but prices are a bit high at the moment. Thanks in advance!

Anyone know of anyone with 3 to sell for the Titans - Panthers? Wanted to take some friends Sunday, but prices are a bit high at the moment. Thanks in advance!

We have 3 and I can tell you that 3 is a very tough and expensive number because it is so rare. If we sell, we get to price gouge because of how rare 3 together is.

My advice would be to buy 4 and sell one.

Outside chance I can sell you our tix, but I really want to go. I will shout if that changes. Mariota has me excited.

We have 3 and I can tell you that 3 is a very tough and expensive number because it is so rare. If we sell, we get to price gouge because of how rare 3 together is.

Outside chance I can sell you our tix, but I really want to go. I will shout if that changes. Mariota has me excited.

No worries if not, just let me know. It'll make us even for the missing-the-NCAA-tournament-tailgate we were supposed to have :)

Reactions: Friedas_Boss
No worries if not, just let me know. It'll make us even for the missing-the-NCAA-tournament-tailgate we were supposed to have :)

You know I'm in for that! You let me know when and we'll have food and drink covered.

Any update on if you want to sell yours?

ADVERTISEMENT