Titans Tickets

kerrigjl

Nov 18, 2006
Nashville, TN
Anyone know of anyone with 3 to sell for the Titans - Panthers? Wanted to take some friends Sunday, but prices are a bit high at the moment. Thanks in advance!

Friedas_Boss

Admiral
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2003
Anyone know of anyone with 3 to sell for the Titans - Panthers? Wanted to take some friends Sunday, but prices are a bit high at the moment. Thanks in advance!
We have 3 and I can tell you that 3 is a very tough and expensive number because it is so rare. If we sell, we get to price gouge because of how rare 3 together is.

My advice would be to buy 4 and sell one.

Outside chance I can sell you our tix, but I really want to go. I will shout if that changes. Mariota has me excited.

kerrigjl

Nov 18, 2006
Nashville, TN
We have 3 and I can tell you that 3 is a very tough and expensive number because it is so rare. If we sell, we get to price gouge because of how rare 3 together is.

Outside chance I can sell you our tix, but I really want to go. I will shout if that changes. Mariota has me excited.
No worries if not, just let me know. It'll make us even for the missing-the-NCAA-tournament-tailgate we were supposed to have :)

Reactions: Friedas_Boss

Friedas_Boss

Admiral
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2003
No worries if not, just let me know. It'll make us even for the missing-the-NCAA-tournament-tailgate we were supposed to have :)
You know I'm in for that! You let me know when and we'll have food and drink covered.

kerrigjl

Nov 18, 2006
Nashville, TN

Any update on if you want to sell yours?