ADVERTISEMENT

The devil

Felids (which include lions, tigers, cougars, and yes, domestic cats) are all evolved from a common ancestor less than fifteen million years ago. Domestic cats are thought to have evolved from Near Eastern wildcats, probably the African wildcat Felis silvestris lybica.

main-qimg-ab05c73c6d807f89b1f506cafbec9853

Either evolution is real and happened and continues...

or a giant invisible boogie-man floating around in the sky twitches his nose like Samantha from "Bewitched" to make everything happen at his whims.

One is real. The other is ancient folklore. But hey, there is no law against thinking the earth is flat. Another must read:

1 in 4 Americans Apparently Unaware the Earth Orbits the Sun
http://time.com/7809/1-in-4-americans-thinks-sun-orbits-earth/

Again, no law against that kind of stupidity... but it is a shame.

[

Felids (which include lions, tigers, cougars, and yes, domestic cats) are all evolved from a common ancestor less than fifteen million years ago. Domestic cats are thought to have evolved from Near Eastern wildcats, probably the African wildcat Felis silvestris lybica.

or a giant invisible boogie-man floating around in the sky twitches his nose like Samantha from "Bewitched" to make everything happen at his whims.

One is real. The other is ancient folklore. But hey, there is no law against thinking the earth is flat. Another must read:

They are still cats....

That's adaptation not evolution from one kind to another.
You know that fits the flood account where 2 of each kind were on the ark. So we do not disagree on how they survived but that does nothing to explain how they arrived.
If the ancient fossil record shows the first cat why does it not show the missing bridge between the not quite a cat and the cat?

Gap was closed in 2013 by the discovery in Tibet by archaeologists and paleontologists. But that wouldn't be in a 2000 year old book of folklore.

Maybe they should update that book of "y'alls"

InGold obviously has a closed mind and that's fine.
I suggest he visit the Smithsonian Institute and take a look at all the fossil evidence and scientific research.
Of course, he won't do that, because his mind is closed.
You can't have a logical debate with a Neandertal you know, their brain development was still in the early stages.

Gap was closed in 2013 by the discovery in Tibet by archaeologists and paleontologists. But that wouldn't be in a 2000 year old book of folklore.

Maybe they should update that book of "y'alls"
Could you by chance have an article or something about that because I just did a Google search and don't see anything on that. And my mind is not closed in fact Im asking questions not closing and avoiding questions like most people do on this subject.

I suggest he visit the Smithsonian Institute and take a look at all the fossil evidence and scientific research.
You can't have a logical debate with a Neandertal you know, their brain development was still in the early stages.
You can't debate with something that never existed. If the ancient apes survived why didn't the linking animals and where are their bones?

InGold is evolutionary proof that some Homo Sapiens have not progressed that far from the Neandertal stage.

Disapointed that people can't have intelligent discussions. I'm disapointed in your responses. No real answers and tge typical resorting to name calling and attempting to make people who question and have legit questions about....a......THEORY.

Last edited:
I Googled "2013 cat gap Tibet" and there were tons of legit scientific articles. There were none from Fox news or pat robertson.

I Googled "2013 cat gap Tibet" and there were tons of legit scientific articles. There were none from Fox news or pat robertson.
Fox News, Pat Robertson.

You make many assumptions about me. I have nothing to do with either and do not believe in the same things as PR. No disrespect to either and they both get to believe what they want, just like you and I.
But the bones they have have scientists arguing with each other about them, monkey bones.

Disapointed that people can't have intelligent discussions. I'm disapointed in your responses. No real answers and tge typical resorting to name calling and attempting to make people who question and have legit questions about....a......THEORY.
The cat gap is still talking about cats becoming more cats....more survival of the fittest. If we are talking survival of the fittest fine, now let's get back to arrival of the cat, and the hundreds of thousands of diverse animals...so exhaustive it would be impossible to name them...

Now who did the scientist in the lab that created an atmosphere and ocean full of RNA and DNA represent?

Answer the question.

If it makes sense that men need laws to govern themselves and that only a crazy person would believe that the national laws "Just happened" with out a law giver, why would anyone start to believe the laws that govern the universe... you know gravity and the laws that hold atoms together and the laws that dictate how elements form on the periodic table...you know the laws...LAWS of physics....just happened? Makes no sense...where there are laws there has to be a law giver.
Okay...
You still are avoiding my questions.
The scientist? Who?

I found the statement "there has to be a law giver" in order for the laws of physics to exist to be mind-boggling in its absurdity.
So, I find it absurd to believe that the precision and order of the universe could come from chaos and random disorder...

Well there was all this matter in a big clump that just was there and that matter came from nothing and no-one. Then it exploded for no reason and that giagantic mass blew into random bits of materials that just came together for no reason and eventually became random bits of materials that by chance came to life, turned into dinasours and whales, bacteria and eventually men...oh and women too at the same time. All so incredibly made and intracitate and from total randomness to such a degree that with out that precise order life could not exist.
That is illogical.
If you found a watch in the dessert do you think it just happened? Had to have a maker. And still you can't set a watch with out the precise movements of the celestial bodies and even more complex, they "Just happened from random chaos".

It's insanity to be so blind and stubborn for men to deny that the order and marvel of the universe is from random bits of stuff that came from nothing.

I clearly see why soon God will step in on this godless world and as the bible says...bring to ruin those ruining the earth....a place so wonderful. How did three bible know that men would reach a point where they had the potential to wipe out all life if left to do so?

No one has answered any of my questions.

That silence speaks very loud.

there is a law against this kind of stupidity.
Another example of preconceived ideas and the desire for fame and the promotion of a theory that has more holes in it and as made up fantasy as a best selling science fiction novel.

Line up all the paleontologist and a few honest ones will tell you how disappointing the fossil record has proven to be. Hurl your disrespecting insults which seems to the the common tactic among the proponents of evolution. They make up stuff and still continue to use the skulls of extinct apes to try to come up with a missing race of ape-man bones. Another interesting fact is that evolutionist continue to equate brain size with intelligence when everyone in the scientific community knows that brain size is not the determining factor in intelligence. ( I expect more personal attacks and insults here...so feel free ) .

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/scien...doesnt-correlate-with-intelligence-180947627/

Lining up bones from extinct apes and trying to do so by brain size is not scientific and is using findings to match not allowing what they find to shape them. Its a totally unscientific approach. I thought that facts were assembled then studied and compared to what is found or duplicated in the present state. Not so with the evolutionist. Lets get some scientific data, arrange it in a way that fits our preconceived ideas and throw logic and reason to the wind and oh yea...introduce things that are not factual like brain size to equate intelligence.

That is disrespectful. You have no clue what I believe and still you resort to being insulting. I'm again disapointed.

I don't worship with images or use those disgusting symbols in anything. Talk about totally clueless about me or what I believe.

Maybe you can tell me. Why does food taste good?

Your silence on my questions speak louder than the insults.

If something "tastes good" it has to do with our buds' ability to detect different molecules. Although our brains can recognize the same five tastes—bitter, sweet, salty, sour and umami (savory)—the suite of chemicals that can trigger those signals varies from one person to the next. Alexander Bachmanov, a geneticist at Monell Chemical Senses Center in Philadelphia, says that humans carry a range of 20 to 40 genes dedicated to bitter taste receptors. Different sensitivities to different tastes arose from evolutionary pressures in different parts of the world.

Either that, or a giant invisible boogie-man floating around in the sky twitched his nose like Samantha from Bewitched and made it happen.

Whichever a person wants to believe... go for it.

Things people are also free to believe:

Step on a crack, break your mother's back
Seeing an ambulance brings bad luck, unless you pinch your nose right away or hold your breath until you see a brown or a black dog
Friday the 13th = Bad Luck
Breaking a Mirror: also bad luck
Tossing Spilled Salt Over Your Shoulder = Good Luck
If you keep a dry frog in a bag and wear it with you all time, it will keep epilepsy away from you.

Some people prefer proven science. Others prefer superstitions and ancient folklore. Whatever floats a person's boat (or ark**) is what they should go with.

**The flood myth is found among many cultures as seen in the Mesopotamian flood stories, Deucalion in Greek mythology, the Genesis flood, Manu in Hinduism, Bergelmir in Norse Mythology, in the lore of the K'iche' and Maya peoples in Mesoamerica, the Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa tribe of Native Americans in North America, the Muisca, and Cañari Confederation, in South America, and the Aboriginal tribes in southern Australia.

Last edited:
If something "tastes good" it has to do with our buds' ability to detect different molecules. Although our brains can recognize the same five tastes—bitter, sweet, salty, sour and umami (savory)—the suite of chemicals that can trigger those signals varies from one person to the next. Alexander Bachmanov, a geneticist at Monell Chemical Senses Center in Philadelphia, says that humans carry a range of 20 to 40 genes dedicated to bitter taste receptors. Different sensitivities to different tastes arose from evolutionary pressures in different parts of the world.

Either that, or a giant invisible boogie-man floating around in the sky twitched his nose like Samantha from Bewitched and made it happen.

Whichever a person wants to believe... go for it.

Things people are also free to believe:

Step on a crack, break your mother's back
Seeing an ambulance brings bad luck, unless you pinch your nose right away or hold your breath until you see a brown or a black dog
Friday the 13th = Bad Luck
Breaking a Mirror: also bad luck
Tossing Spilled Salt Over Your Shoulder = Good Luck
If you keep a dry frog in a bag and wear it with you all time, it will keep epilepsy away from you.

Some people prefer proven science. Others prefer superstitions and ancient folklore. Whatever floats a person's boat (or ark**) is what they should go with.

**The flood myth is found among many cultures as seen in the Mesopotamian flood stories, Deucalion in Greek mythology, the Genesis flood, Manu in Hinduism, Bergelmir in Norse Mythology, in the lore of the K'iche' and Maya peoples in Mesoamerica, the Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa tribe of Native Americans in North America, the Muisca, and Cañari Confederation, in South America, and the Aboriginal tribes in southern Australia.
arosefrom evolutionarypressures in different parts of the world...what ever that means right?...
But that doesn't explain why, and there is no reason if we just evolved. If I understand the proponents of evolution say we changed out of need....survival of the fittest, right. I can see from your answers that you are serious and I appreciate that, yet Im trying to get you to think for yourself, apparently that's not your best Subject.

Oh and the flood account. Interesting that you bring that up.
So, all those cultures have a flood account. You'll find it interesting that even the American Indian has one and one version of the chineese number 8 symbol is a boat with 8 people on it. Just so you know, after the flood men built a tower in an effort to go up above flood water. The flood account would have been a topic of discussion for everyone alive. According to the bible God confused their language to make them stop building and to do what he commanded, spread out in the earth....
It fits, all these cultures with a flood account. They took the flood account with their new languages and now that history and added logical explanation for all these cultures having a flood account.
You might find it interesting that there is new strong evidence that there actually was tower of Babel.
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/may/new-evidence-bibles-tower-of-babel-was-real

Also, there was a discovery of a massive fossil find on Everest in a cave, in the sediment in the cave was alot of animals. Next to each other were natural enemy's, I forget which but like bulls and wolves and predator cats....aniimals you would never expect to find together... you get the idea, same strata and died together. The paleontologist who made the discovery said" it's as if they were trying to escape a flood or something".....

The more they dig the more they find....not a missing link or any animals that bridge but evidence that the bible accounts are accurate...like Babel.

That proves the Xtian bible is a hodge-podge of folktales ripped off from other earlier religions that had to dream up ways to explain things they couldn't otherwise explain. (Including pagan texts!)

If you are going to subscribe to pagan worship, at least go for the original versions and not some recycled mumbo-jumbo.

I will continue to abstain from pagan worship whether it's the old school original or the jesus-come-lately version.

And other thing. If "God" is the almighty ruler of everything in the universe, why in the world did he pick "Mary" for, ya know. Ever seen artists rendering of "Mary" -?? Seriously. That was the hottest skirt he could find to knock up in all the middle east? We're talking about the middle east here. Midnight at the oasis, send your camels to bed...

Artist rendering of "Mary"
web3-virgin-mary-in-blue-pietro-di-giovanni-dambrogio-public-domain.jpg

What a real almighty ruler of the universe could have had from that area:
caring-for-middle-eastern-skin.jpg

That proves the Xtian bible is a hodge-podge of folktales ripped off from other earlier religions that had to dream up ways to explain things they couldn't otherwise explain. (Including pagan texts!)

If you are going to subscribe to pagan worship, at least go for the original versions and not some recycled mumbo-jumbo.

I will continue to abstain from pagan worship whether it's the old school original or the jesus-come-lately version.

And other thing. If "God" is the almighty ruler of everything in the universe, why in the world did he pick "Mary" for, ya know. Ever seen artists rendering of "Mary" -?? Seriously. That was the hottest skirt he could find to knock up in all the middle east? We're talking about the middle east here. Midnight at the oasis, send your camels to bed...

Artist rendering of "Mary"
web3-virgin-mary-in-blue-pietro-di-giovanni-dambrogio-public-domain.jpg

What a real almighty ruler of the universe could have had from that area:
caring-for-middle-eastern-skin.jpg
You are incorrect and just totally uneducated about all of this subject.

No one knows what she looked like and it's a good thing God is not vain like you by measuring a person's worth by their looks. What a shallow minded approach you have to things in general but a totallly degrading outlook toward women.
You should seriously reevaluate your outlook on life and what's important.
Sad indeed.

I can come up with better excuses for your "God" and I'm not even religious.

How about "if you were 14 billion years old, your eyesight wouldn't be all that great either" or "maybe there was something else Mary was real good at that he liked a lot, if you catch my drift."

It's ironic how NOT creative people are who fall for all that creationist crap.

I can come up with better excuses for your "God" and I'm not even religious.

How about "if you were 14 billion years old, your eyesight wouldn't be all that great either" or "maybe there was something else Mary was real good at that he liked a lot, if you catch my drift."

It's ironic how NOT creative people are who fall for all that creationist crap.
Again, your simple minded short sight-sighted and twisted point of view comes shining through.

Your view of what is the most important trait in a female is their looks is pretty telling. Stay away from my daughter please sir.

I do not tell you what to believe but you have no problem stepping in and telling me what I "need" to believe. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you at this point. I not believe what you do and obviously you take the few things you know about science and religion and combine that with what you think and what you have been told and have no problem attempting to elevate your point of view through insults and conjecture.
You have no idea what I believe and have only stated some facts and what the bible says about things and events....yet you know it all....

Believe what you want but be careful of the insults you aim at people and what they believe. You are wise in your own eyes with arrogance and I assure you this attitude is not appealing to God or man.

Last edited:
It works for Bill Maher and it works for me. He would certainly approve of my original "Mary" rant... 100percent thought up by me and not ripped off from somebody else - which can't be said about the fully unoriginal Xtianity book. But everyone is free in America to worship how they please including no worshipping at all if they see "religions" as overrated. And Xtianity is not to be singled out when there are a thousand others out there just as silly in their superstitious beliefs.

So, stick with whichever you like best for as long as you like it. And if you get fed up with that one, there are tons of others to pick from.

It works for Bill Maher and it works for me. He would certainly approve of my original "Mary" rant... 100percent thought up by me and not ripped off from somebody else - which can't be said about the fully unoriginal Xtianity book. But everyone is free in America to worship how they please including no worshipping at all if they see "religions" as overrated. And Xtianity is not to be singled out when there are a thousand others out there just as silly in their superstitious beliefs.

So, stick with whichever you like best for as long as you like it. And if you get fed up with that one, there are tons of others to pick from.

I was hoping to get some intelligent answers to questions I have, but you have done nothing else for me but to prove evolution( not adaptation or survival of the fittest but life came from lifeless randomness for no reason) to have no basis except it provides men with a presumptive premise that their is no God so they make stuff up, call it science and hurl insults at people. Science Fiction...modern myths and folk lore.

Myths and folklore... that's religion alright.

Have you considered a high fiber diet since the "lord" seems unwilling to help your issue?

Myths and folklore... that's religion alright.

Have you considered a high fiber diet since the "lord" seems unwilling to help your issue?

Scientific fact,
Life has never been observed to come from non living things at any time even under the best conditions in a controlled environment much less uncontrolled. Talk about folk lore. Modern made up gook...The odds of that happening are so remote even scientist who do not believe in creation admit it's not very likely.

Think you can handle the truth?

How much do you understand about how the cells work, and the most simple life forms in single celled animals?

For instance what are the two kinds of cells....

You make me out to be stupid, id bet I know more about biology and science than the average person including you.

Let's start there if you know?

Charles Carter and Richard Wolfenden, both of the University of North Carolina, have uncovered new evidence of abiogenesis, the process by which life arises from non-living chemical matter. Their study is published in the Journal of Biological Chemistry.

game-set-match-tennis-tshirt.png

... thanks for playing!

Even this is a more logical explanation for the "missing link" than "a giant invisible boogie-man did it."

Charles Carter and Richard Wolfenden, both of the University of North Carolina, have uncovered new evidence of abiogenesis, the process by which life arises from non-living chemical matter. Their study is published in the Journal of Biological Chemistry.

game-set-match-tennis-tshirt.png

... thanks for playing!
"The fact that genetic coding developed in two successive stages -- the first of which was relatively simple -- may be one reason why life was able to emerge while the earth was still quite young," Wolfenden noted.

An earlier code, which enabled the earliest coded peptides to bind RNA, may have furnished a decisive selective advantage. And this primitive system could then undergo a natural selection process, thereby launching a new and more biological form of evolution.

"The collaboration between RNA and peptides was likely necessary for the spontaneous emergence of complexity," Carter added. "In our view, it was a peptide-RNA world, not an RNA-only world."

The National Institutes of Health funded this work. Dr. Wolfenden holds a joint appointment in the department of chemistry in the College of Arts and Sciences at UNC-Chapel Hill.

Nice try and more folklore on the part of these obviously smart man. Its the same thing sir. They begin with a presupposed premise and take a guess at where they want their conclusions to land. He cleasely says in his findings that be "thinks this is what must have happened". But again I ask what do you know about cells and cell function. There are 2 types of cells. I will start a class on how known science and how the cells, all cells manufacture the proteins needed for replication and it is a funny thing that the DNA has to be there before the proteins to make the proper proteins...even the most simple ones.
This subject is not so hard that when explained properly the average person can understand them.

In their discovery they did not produce life sir and if what they might call a living thing was produced it was not self replicating and was not done at random. In a controlled environment under supervision directed by intelligent thinking entities were these things accomplished (which they were not, but if they were) it would only prove that the only way we can make these things happen is not by random processes. To expect that is a huge leap of faith.

I have to go to work but I will attempt to break down the process by which the most simple self replicating life form manufactures new cells.....

RNA molecules are constructed of smaller molecules called nucleotides. A nucleotide is a different molecule from an amino acid and yet still a little more complex.One Evolutionist states “no nucleotides of any kind have been reported as products of spark-discharge experiments ( a scientist in the 50's I believe his name was miller produced in a lab some of the componets needed for life in a lab though sending electrical currents into chemicals) or in studies of meteorites.” He further states that the probability of a self-replicating RNA molecule randomly assembling from a pool of chemical building blocks “is so vanishingly small that its happening even once anywhere in the visible universe would count as a piece of exceptional good luck.”

What about protein molecules? They can be made from as few as 50 or as many as 4 thousand amino acids bound together, each time in a super highly specific order. The average functional protein in a “simple” cell contains 200 amino acids. Even in those cells, there are thousands of different types of proteins. The probability that just one protein containing only 100 amino acids could ever randomly form on earth has been calculated to be about one chance in a million billion.

Some researchers just give the facts without much spin like Hubert P. Yockey, who BTW supports the teaching of evolution, goes further. He says: “It is impossible that the origin of life was ‘proteins first.’” RNA is required to make proteins, yet proteins are involved in the production of RNA. What if, despite the extremely small odds, both proteins and RNA molecules did appear by chance in the same place at the same time?
How likely would it be for them to cooperate to form a self-replicating, self-sustaining type of life? “The probability of this happening by chance (given a random mixture of proteins and RNA) seems astronomically low,” says Dr. Carol Cleland, a member of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration’s Astrobiology Institute. “Yet,most researchers seem to assume that if they can make sense of the independent production of proteins and RNA under natural primordial conditions, the coordination will somehow take care of itself.” Regarding the current theories of how these building blocks of life could have arisen by chance, she says: “None of them have provided us with a very satisfying story about how this happened.” INCLUDING THE GUESS WORK THAT WAS POSTED BY THE UNC GENTS>
Think of the challenge facing researchers who feel that life arose by chance. They have found some amino acids that also appear in living cells. In their laboratories, they have, by means of carefully designed and directed experiments, manufactured other more complex molecules....a truley amazing feat really........... Ultimately, they hope to build all the parts needed to construct a “simple” cell.
If scientists ever did construct a cell, they would accomplish something truly amazing—but would they prove that the cell could be made by accident? If anything, they would prove the very opposite...not made by accident or random.

There is no simple cell. The outer wall....the wall that the most simple of all cells has...bacteria. There are 2 types of so called simple cells...which is the bacteria?
tune in for the next ......biology class.

Even this is a more logical explanation for the "missing link" than "a giant invisible boogie-man did it."

where did the aliens come from?
magical bits of non living matter that just happened to come together for no reason to make self replications bits that turned into aliens that play chess and God.

Laughable.

A brilliant person once pointed out that the similarities between the stories and characters in the bible and those from previous mythologies are both undeniable and well-documented. This would be obvious if it weren’t for early indoctrination of these beliefs into children, which usually makes them unassailable as adults.

And...
If "something" can't spring up out of "nothing" then who made god? Looks like he can't exist going by that standard. Except in the far-flung ancient fables of various religious texts.

I have to get ready to go out of town myself, so if I don't respond so fast the next ten days or so go by, it's not personal, it's just the nature of taking care of business.

Last edited:
A brilliant person once pointed out that the similarities between the stories and characters in the bible and those from previous mythologies are both undeniable and well-documented. This would be obvious if it weren’t for early indoctrination of these beliefs into children, which usually makes them unassailable as adults.

And...
If "something" can't spring up out of "nothing" then who made god? Looks like he can't exist going by that standard. Except in the far-flung ancient fables of various religious texts.

I have to get ready to go out of town myself, so if I don't respond so fast the next ten days or so go by, it's not personal, it's just the nature of taking care of business.
No worries...
Who made God?
Good question really. You wouldn't like the answer so we will just have to pick this up later.
Enjoy your time away!

Ha...

I find all Smithsonian facilities quite interesting. Close minded....really? Because I present a question or challenge popular opinion that makes me close minded? Intrtesting... .and quite false. It's actually the opposite and the other way around, people are close minded about the facts obvious to the origin of man and the accurate historicity of the bible. I am willing to listen to any and all who want to discuss the various subjects on the origin if life....starting with a scientific fact here according to the scientific method....
All known life comes from living things, no where has it ever been observed that life has ever come about from non living things...not one.
Start here. Give me a known example of life coming from the inanimate.

Ha...

I find all Smithsonian facilities quite interesting. Close minded....really? Because I present a question or challenge popular opinion that makes me close minded? Intrtesting... .and quite false. It's actually the opposite and the other way around, people are close minded about the facts obvious to the origin of man and the accurate historicity of the bible. I am willing to listen to any and all who want to discuss the various subjects on the origin if life....starting with a scientific fact here according to the scientific method....
All known life comes from living things, no where has it ever been observed that life has ever come about from non living things...not one.
Start here. Give me a known example of life coming from the inanimate.

The big bang.

I found the statement "there has to be a law giver" in order for the laws of physics to exist to be mind-boggling in its absurdity.
Why
Name a place where a law exists that it was not made up...
Complexity and design come from order which come from arrangement which in everything we see comes from intelligence.
Random bits thrown together rarely if ever generate anything orderly in fact it's just the opposite and even more so when advanced complexity exists like specific protiens needed to be in order (not random) to make up one rna strand. To believe the law of gravity or that life arose from. Non intelligence is like believing that a 100 piece puzzle could be shaken long enough to come together to form the exact picture from the pieces of that puzzle...but the problem is that as impossible as that is.... the puzzle is more like 100,000 piece puzzle.
Just to arrange 21 proteins in a specific order by random generation. Is astronomically improbable so much so scientist state the odds are over 100 billion to one.
Vegas would never lose that bet, when odds reach 100,000 to one it's reasonable to suggest that the thing is impossible.

What if find interesting is typically that the very people who say Im closed minded begin their argument and begin with the premise that there is no God...yet I on the other hand begin we with the premise that there might be or might not be....what do the known facts reveal.
It's not my being closed minded that keeps pointing to the probability of design it's the overwhelming complexity and something called irreducible complexity.

I'm afraid it's troubling that the statement that anyone would find the logic that order is rarely if ever generated randomly and that the more complex the more need for I intelligence. The universe and the laws that govern it are so overwhelmingly complex to me makes no sense that it came about randomly...but then...people start with a closed mind....there is no God therefore there must be a different answer....

Absurd that I'm being told I'm closed minded.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT