ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Some basketball scheduling notes

Joey Dwyer

Captain
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2022
Think I can pretty much confirm that Citadel game being played. There's another buy game I have an idea of but need some more confirmation.

The schedule will likely be pretty buy game heavy, although they're gonna have the MTE, the VT game and Byington wants to get another Q1 game or two. Said his first priority is getting one at home.

This isn't coming from anything Byington said, moreso just putting pieces together, but look for the first few games to potentially be buy games because Hoggard could be out due to playing in the Portsmouth Invitational, they suspended guys for that last year but I wonder if they don't do the suspension this season because they deem it part of the predraft process. Something to watch.

Think Lipscomb wants to play but hasn't had much if any communication with Vanderbilt. Based on what Byington seems to want to schedule I don't think Vanderbilt would have interest in Lipscomb but I could be wrong. Guessing they don't play Belmont either. Maybe another local team, but not one in the city.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News