ADVERTISEMENT

Football Purdue Road Trip

Follow up post to last week's...already started getting some registrations and several more inquiries with interest on the Purdue charter bus road trip for the Sept 7th game. We are looking to fill the bus! For a brief bio....

I live here in Nashville and last year I launched a sports travel / adventure company named Simply A Fan where as the travel agent and tour guide, I take fans around the country to sporting events. Up to this point it's been focused on baseball, but I'm expanding into football this fall starting with the first Vanderbilt away game.

Details are all on the website, see link below - package, pricing, trip itinerary, FAQs, etc...We feel like it's a reasonably priced package that allows Vandy fans to travel en masse and enjoy fellowship with other like-minded fans, while not having to driver yourself, fight traffic, parking, pay for gas....just sit back, relax and enjoy the charter bus ride. You'd also be supporting a locally-owned small business, which my wife and I would greatly appreciate! It's going to be fun!

https://www.simplyafan.com/2019/07/vanderbilt-football-road-trip/

Reactions: Chris Lee
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News