ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting OL recruiting

Bucdoc

Lieutenant
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2006
15 months ago I posted about my friends son who just finished his hs football career Having started over 30 game4s for Baylor hs in chatanooga . Daniel is 6.4.5 inches and 300#s,He camped at Vandy 2 years ago and recieved no interest from us. During his last summer he slimmed down 20#s to help his spee.d. His running back is one of 3 state finalist for POY. His hs schedule was one of toughest in state and baylor beat 3 Nashville teams ncluding BGA, ensworth Brent wood acadamy and Father RYan. He was chosen player of the game this year has academic preseason awards Colgate offered this week as well as UAB . Tenn vols coaches called him last pm and they are still evaluating him but not ready to pull the trigger. Baylor won 9 games this season. Surely some of you Nashville Vandy fans saw him play. His dream school is Vandy (father has 2 Masters degrees). Are we really recruiting better lineman than this kid? should we reasses his profile? Pardon my typing a brachial plexus injury now only lets me type w one hand-non dominant. boys name is dan oliver

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News