ADVERTISEMENT

New Orleans This Weekend

VUSeth

Jan 2, 2012
I am sure there are a handful of fans heading down to New Orleans this weekend. Probably some like myself who will make it down in time for the Vandy sessions and who do not have tickets for the entire tourney.

I thought it would be good to start a post and see what tickets may be out there for the Friday night session. If you here of any please post them here.

Also, if anyone has any information on possible pep rallies or official pre-game Vandy fan events going on please add them as well.
This post was edited on 3/5 12:29 PM by VUSeth

Oh, man, I'm debating making the trip. I've got enough points for plane tickets for me and the wife and a hotel. Basically a chance to hang in N'awlens and maybe see up to 3 VU games. Losing to MSU Friday nite would suck, however. Anyone got any advice?

Make the trip! I debated over it forever and finally decided to go. You may have to stay on a few miles out unless you have hotel points without blackouts available.

Homewood Suites by the French Quarter still has rooms. Doggone Delta jacked the flight from $740 to $1160 between lunch and evening yesterday. And what if we make the Final Four in NO in a few weeks!

Anyway, thanks for the encouragement, but it's not looking good for me now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT