ADVERTISEMENT

New Basketball contributor: Brandon Bigsby

Joey Dwyer

Captain
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2022
Super excited to welcome our new basketball contributor Brandon Bigsby to the team.

Brandon is a good friend of mine, fellow sports media major at Lipscomb and is someone Alaina and I in particular have a lot of belief in. Here's a guy (Cris Collinsworth voice) that loves the game and grew up around this program. I'm sure his enthusiasm will bleed over into his coverage, although I've got a lot of confidence that he'll be objective. Brandon is one of the guys that I talk with consistently about the men's program. He knows it better than most. We're not exactly sure what his role will be, but Alaina, Billy and I want him to be a focal point of our basketball coverage as we aim to expand it. He'll be doing stories and podcasts with us on both programs. We want him on camera as much as possible, he's excellent there.

Brandon ultimately wants to be a play-by-play guy. He's done a good bit of basketball play-by-play and color on Lipscomb's radio station, he's done Lipscomb Academy football, he's done E-sports. He's also written a bit for the Lipscomb paper.

You guys will really enjoy the addition, as will we. Brandon and I are filming a podcast today. Looking to add a weekly basketball pod with him, Billy and I like we're doing for football with Will while also getting him on with Alaina whenever she wants to do one.

Here's some of his work:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News