membership access

Discussion in 'General Sports Forum' started by 74gogold, Jan 18, 2015.

1. 74gogold

Expand Collapse

I have a premium membership that has been locked out but have been unable to figure out how to get back on. I can reset my password but i must be making a mistake with my paid username. Can you email me some help. Thanks Cliff?

2. blackandau

blackandau Master
    Expand Collapse

I am an old computer nerd. I have seven different computer in my home and ran into the same problem. I believe that Rivals is trying to stop people from sharing sign in information. If you are using a different computer from the last time you signed on, that may be your problem. It is hard to believe that in the days of laptops, cell phones, tablets, etc, that a provider would expect you to always use the same piece of equipment to sign on.

3. blackandau

blackandau Master
    Expand Collapse

dual post!

This post was edited on 1/18 2:32 PM by blackandau

4. 74gogold

Expand Collapse

I used to access at both my office and home computer.Last summer I lost access at the office and i was never able to restore it.
    Yesterday I was asked to log in to access from home .I have tried everything and have gotten no where. I finally got access to the free pages using my email address as the username. However it has seen me under a previous username. All I know is I have paid for service that I am not receiving.

5. force10jc

force10jc Admiral
    Expand Collapse

I have always called 1-866-2RIVALS whenever I have had similar issues.