ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for two tickets on north end zone berm for Florida game

By the way NashvilleDore if you are looking for 2 tickets to all remaining games in the Berm, I have them. My sister bought my wife and I 2 season tickets this past week in Section H first row. I think I will be using those for the rest of the year. I have surgery this Friday and it will be difficult sitting in the Berm. I will give you a good price. Just let me know.

Awesome. I do still need them. How can I contact you? Ordinarily, I'd take you up on your offer and scoop up the rest of your tix, but we have baby #3 arriving on the 14th which means all bets are off regarding my attendance after this Florida game.

Contact me at ckd33291@comcast.net. I just had surgery today. Thank God I survived. I was afraid I would die before the game tomorrow. Anyway, contact me and by the way I was born on the 14th. That is a good day. Hope everything goes well with the baby.

NashvilleDore, if you want them you can have them no cost. I was lucky to get better tickets without having to pay anything so I am happy if you want them. I may have mentioned this before, my sister and her husband bought my wife and I two basketball season tickets in 2J and the two football season tickets in H. She basically gave my wife and I good chunk of change. I'm happy. If you can't use the tickets maybe you can sell them since you have baby coming. Extra money may be good. Just email me at ckd33291@comcast.net. Let me know on this message board that you have emailed me so that I know somebody else isn't getting the tickets who isn't suppose to. I will give you a phone number then and we can set up a time to meet maybe before the game next week. Again feel free to email me. I think I have about recovered from my surgery and beating Missouri gave me some hope for this football season. Just whenever you have time.

I think he will use them all. If I come across any I will be sure to let you know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT