ADVERTISEMENT

Immediate Consequences and Implications of the Stallings Rant

jfchatiii

Admiral
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2006
So many . . .

Will CKS receive a reprimand, privately or publicly?Will CKS be suspended from coaching? If so, how long and how will the team perform without him?Was the UT game evidence of a team "growing up" and "rising up" to a new level of performance?Did the UT performance "really" demonstrate a turning point for the team, or did it just show that extraordinary, super-human shooting (in the 2nd half) [unlikely to be rreplicated again this season] can win a game for you [since the last 12 minutes of the 1st half were very poor, plus rebounding was non-existent, plus the opponent was not even an upper half of the conference team]Does the post-game "activity" galvanize the team or distract the players?Will Baldwin be suspended for a game (or more), or not play the first half of the AL game, or not start the AL game? If so, will that hurt the team's momentum/confidence, or motivate them?How do future recruits and their parents view playing for CKS? [In my experience as a "old", former team sports player, CKS' comments do not "disturb" me at all [Disclosure (tongue-in-cheek): I live in NJ just like Wade Baldwin.] (although the public nature of those comments, e.g., outside of a team setting, is not helpful), but I am well over a generation removed from today's environment.]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News