Hey Vandy Fans .. USC fan coming in for the game

Discussion in 'General Sports Forum' started by Cocksur1, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Cocksur1

Expand Collapse

Hello Everyone .. A small group of us are making the trip to Nashville next week and were hoping to get some recommendations on tailgating. I've googled and searched the school's website, but can't seem to find a suitable destination to tailgate. Can anyone direct us to a good lot that we can set up a tent, corn hole, etc before the game? Thanks to everyone in advance.

2. Bud_Fox

Bud_Fox Admiral
    Expand Collapse

I would get to the Parthenon early and set up shop there. It's across the street from the football stadium. You can't miss it. There's parking lots and an abundance of land.

For hotels, anything on West End would be most convenient.

[​IMG]

3. Kommonwealth

Kommonwealth Lieutenant
    Expand Collapse

Im just puruising websites and thought I would chime in.

I'll have to remember the Parthenon on my next trip to Vandy. I had no idea you could tailgate there. Sounds like the best bet.

I usually park at the Natchez Trace Church of Christ off Natrez Trace and 31st Ave. They have s big grass area and alot of visiting fans park there (at least UK fans). However, from what I remember they do not allow you to drink alcohol so that may be a deal breaker. People still drank, but you just have to be respectful and mindful of it and they wont say anything.....from what I recall.