ADVERTISEMENT

Have I got a Northwestern deal for you...

15hrsaday

Commodore
Aug 1, 2009
Unfortunately we have to cancel our Chicago travel plans. If you are interested in Springsteen or Cake concert tickets check out my Ebay auctions, I'm flatus15 on there.

But here we have Northwestern tickets in the VU section along with NCC tailgate reservations and wristbands; two $40 tickets and two $25 wristbands. I will Fedex these bad boys to you on Tuesday as long as you pay the C.O.D. charges with non counterfeit currency and buy me a couple beers should we ever meet in the future. Now that's a schweet deal, huh?
th_df595076.jpg

Email me at flatusisgood at gmail dot com if interested.

Da seats...
th_b2fd9c26.jpg

Still too small, but they are Section 104, Row 39, Seats 14 & 15.

This post was edited on 9/1 3:29 PM by CharlesMorse

CharlesMorse, I already have my tickets and Tailgate wristbands. I was thinking that you might want to post this same info over in the War Room. I'm not positive how much traffic this board generates. If you aren't a member just let me know and I will post the info directing people to check out your info here.

Thanks, bud, will do. Just trying to follow the rules. I think Swingawaydores told me you were the guy cooking at the tailgate, right?

Charles,

I'm interested in the two tickets. I already have my tailgate plans, so I have no need for the wristbands. I'll be glad to pay $15 dollars per ticket, I'd offer more if the tickets weren't so cheap on a couple after-market ticket broker sites. Vandy-Northwestern tickets are going for $5-$10 right now. You can call me at 615-319-9067. Call me by Sunday afternoon if you're interested.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT