Freedbeck......

Discussion in 'General Sports Forum' started by rschwartz_armdise, Dec 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rschwartz_armdise

Expand Collapse

I have followd Wade since I was surprised that after 8 months he had been committed to Pitt then two days before signing he changed to Vandy. First, he had every right to make the change, his comments that Coach.Mason assured him that he had a better change to play for him. Wade commented to the Sun Sentinel here in Fort Lauderdale that he would a more prestigious degree at Vandy than Pitt. I write about these written comments. Pittsburgh is a 227 year old institution which has ranked higher graduate departments in many areas . Checkout.Pitt Med School ranked higher than Vandy. Undergraduate education Vandy has the edge but not in all departments. Pitt is a much larger school.
    I write ,because I was sent the articles by a friend reminding me of Wade's remarks. I hope that he receives this " better "education and wonder if he will get on the field again. Just wanted to comment.

2. rschwartz_armdise

Expand Collapse

Please excuse my typing errors as I now have Parkinsons Disease.

3. SteveE79

SteveE79 Master
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

You disagree on WF's view on the more prestigious degree? Hey, who knows, but here's one data point: US News University rankings: VU #15, Pitt #66.

Hopefully WF's knee will be fully healed and he'll be a factor going forward.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.