ADVERTISEMENT

Football Football - Purdue Sept 7th Charter Bus Road Trip

Some of you might have seen a thread on here earlier this week, but in case not I wanted to draw your attention to the charter bus road trip for the Purdue game on Sept 7th! Through my Nashville-based sports travel and adventure company Simply A Fan, I'm looking forward to mobilizing Commodore fans to upcoming road games if interest is there. I've already gotten the first registrations and interest has been good this first week of promoting!

All of the trip details including what the package includes, pricing trip itinerary and more can be found on the trip page on the website here:
https://www.simplyafan.com/2019/07/vanderbilt-football-road-trip/

One may ask what is the benefit of group travel?
(1) You don't have to drive yourself, put the miles on your car, pay for gas, parking, fight traffic.
(2) You can take advantage of free WiFi and charging stations on the charter bus to work both ways if needed
(3) You get discounted rates on hotel and game ticket
(4) It is really fun to travel with like-minded people of the same fan base.
(5) You support a local small business :)

A big thanks to Chris Lee of Vandy Sports for promoting it earlier this week. Check out the trip page on the website and contact me here or markjent@simplyafan.com or call/text me at 615.579.5217 if you have questions or just want to learn more.

Thanks!

Mark Jent

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.