ADVERTISEMENT

Crowd vs FL compared to Auburn

Bighornsheep

Admiral
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2004
How many folks think there were more VU fans at the FL game than the Auburn game. It would have to be those that swore up and down that Auburn fans way out numbered VU fans not counting students. Otherwise there is no way Aub fans outnumbered VU fans if the same or more VU fans attended the Auburn game that attended the FL game. And do you think that happened after VU lost to LSU

I can again explain the sections but it was so obvious yesterday. Most empty seats compared to Auburn were in F, 2F and 3F (I couldn’t see 3L but I imagine it was pretty empty). Sections mostly full yesterday with VU fans: L, 2L and good amount in Belle Meade sections yesterday . Fill in a lot of those empty seats and that was the Aub crowd, dressed in bright Orange. Again no one was arguing there was too many, but all you had to do was look at the empty seats yesterday to know there weren’t more Aub fans than VU, not really that close (and top 1/2 sections of 3L and 3F were for sure less than half full the Aub game).

I think there were more VU fans at the Aub game than the FL game (probably not a lot more but more) too, but that’s just me guessing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News