ADVERTISEMENT

Football Checking in this afternoon

Chris Lee

Publisher
Staff
Apr 27, 2004
Just wanted to drop in briefly and update people on what's going on. I have had most of my last 24 hours tending to a family emergency and have just now broken free from that, at least for a bit, today. Thank you to all for your nice words and please continue to keep my family in your prayers.

As far as answers: I don't know a lot more than I did yesterday. I continue to hear the feedback is severe--as you can easily see on Twitter--and is far from finished. I don't have any answers or explanations beyond what I've already said.

I'll have a podcast with Seabass in a couple of hours. I'll have one with Willy Daunic--I'd like to mostly stick to hoops on that one--hopefully tomorrow. Other than that, I think I'm done podcasting this week.

As far as content, I'll probably post some PFF grades from the Kentucky game, and, of course cover hoops tonight. I"ll cover the ETSU game from my in-laws' living room in Colorado on Saturday.

Thanks to all of you for being part of the community. Hopefully there's been some comfort in that this week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News