ADVERTISEMENT

Am I Missing Something? (Tyreek Hill)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CajunDore

Lieutendant Commander
Gold Member
Oct 4, 2021
First off I’m black so I’ve had my share of weird cop like situations, and I clearly can’t be racist 🤣, but this I don’t understand. I didn’t watch the whole hour long worth of footage but he was confrontational with the officers from the beginning. He expected special treatment and was mad when he didn’t get it. Now I get to watch you cry wolf, oh what if I wasn’t Tyreek Hill, you mean speeding in your McLaren with windows that were clearly too dark. If he had treated the officers like they were special and the respect they deserved we don’t even have a story.

The second officer could’ve taken a different route but I understand why he chose that route unfortunately. Hill expected a lot and wouldn’t meet them half way. The first cop actually seemed like he was going to be cool. Law enforcement is extremely difficult job to do and I just really wish people would give them some grace some times and take into account all the things they have to process. All he had to do was have him window down and lead with I’m sorry officer, instead of don’t bang on my window like that. I don’t care who you are, you can’t beat an officer at a traffic stop, that’s what court is for.

If there’s something else I missed in the footage that kicks this thing the other way will someone lmk, I just don’t understand this at all.

TLDR
Speeding, Entitled, Rude/Confrontational = Jail
uNl899.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.