ADVERTISEMENT

Announcing the VandySports 20-year anniversary podcast series

Chris Lee

Admiral
Staff
Apr 27, 2004
Next week marks the 20-year anniversary of the site, and I've been thinking of doing a series of three podcasts to commemorate our anniversary and look back over those 20 years, and maybe look ahead a bit.

With that, there are three guests who come to mind.

First is Mike Rapp, who became my partner at the site within a year of my founding it in January 2023. Mike had a real passion for photography and basketball and I'm sure we'll spend a lot of time rewinding the Kevin Stallings years and also the first years of the Tim Corbin era, which were fascinating.

The second one has to be Seabass, who was basically the first routine podcast guest (as far as I can remember) and has probably been the most frequent show guest. I'm sure we'll talk about our how we met, and our old Vandy Gold Line podcast days a bit, and relive the James Franklin era and whatever else comes to mind.

The other one will be Luke Wyatt, who I really didn't know until 2-3 years ago but has perspective on what happened during things I covered that I may or may not have had insight into then.

I may think of adding another guest or two if it's obvious there's a guest or angle I forgot, but I think between the three we can cover most things.

I'm guessing these will be longer episodes because there's so much ground to cover, but that'll depend on how much time folks have.

Anyway, I've been pondering doing this for a few months and I'll be unleashing question threads for each episode in a moment. I hope you enjoy these as much as I'll enjoy doing them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News